The pages on the beta website are being tested with you, the user – they may not be quite right yet and will be improved based on how users respond to them.
The beta website will, after a period of testing and improving, become the new BMA website.
Leave us feedback using the 'Did you find what you were looking for?' box to the right of the screen.
Should I use the old site or the beta site?
The old website is still there.
When we have new information to publish, we will publish it on the beta site if that topic exists on the beta site.
We will not update the same information on bma.org.uk. However, not all topics and full functionality is yet available on the beta site.
What is not yet on the beta site?
- Sign in – you won’t be able to view your membership details, this is done on the current website.
- Sign in – tools and services just for members, these are only available on the current website.
- BMA library
- Learning and development
- Junior doctor contract
- Some committees and councils
- Private practice
- NHS structure and delivery
- Public and population health
- Life and work in the UK
- Going abroad
- Applying for training
- Applying for a job
- Progress your career
- LNC reps area.